Calculating a car Insurance premium is a fairly complex calculation that takes a whole number of variables into consideration, each of which has a different weighting attached to it and the right combination of variables entered into the car insurance calculator has a significant effect on the premium you will pay for your car insurance.
Every Insurance calculator will offer you a reasonable idea of what you can expect to pay but the calculator does need a significant amount of important imformation in order to produce an exact and binding premium so use a car insurance calculator to give you an idea only.
Let us take a quick look at the variable that the car insurance calculator will use to determine the car insurance premium that you will pay.
- Your age (If you are under 25 the insurance calculator will weight it differently)
- Number of years you have had your license (some people only get a license much later in life)
- Replacement Value of your car
- Make and model of your car (The car insurance calculator will determine repair cost averages)
- Year of manufacture of your car
- Where you car is parked at night and what the security is like
- Where you car is parked while at work and what the security is like
- How much travelling you do and whether or not it is or business use
- Your past claims history and when your last claim was (the car insurance calculator places significant weighting on this one)
- Whether or not you will need car hire to calculated into the premium
As you can see there are a number of very important aspects that need to be considered when using a car insurance calculator and in effect, the time you spend using the insurance calculator and not knowing which variables have a higher weighting makes it difficult for the uninitiated to calculate the best car insurance using an online car insurance calculator.
Let one of our highly experienced car insurance agents calculate the best possible premium for your car and at the same time compare the premiums with South Africa’s top car insurance companies. This whole process will take just a few minutes of your time and by filling in the car insurance quote request form, you could be receiving competitive car insurance quotes in minutes.
The car insurance calculation and quoting service that we offer is completely free of charge and there is no obligation to accept any car insurance that we offer you. So put us to work right away using our car insurance caclulator to get you the cheapest car insurance.