Roadside assistance is such an important part of your car insurance or as an offering from your Vehicle manufacturer that offers you assistance in times of need and it is advised that you check what roadside assistance you have and then compare with what you can get get from other financial services companies.
Dealers and manufacturers offer roadside assistance cover but be sure that you are not overpaying for your roadside assistance by letting us do the comparison for you and then offering you the best possible rate on your roadside assistance plan.
Typically, roadside assistance would come in the form of free towing service should you break down, or car hire in the event of your car breaking down, bringing you petrol should run out, or similar services that are designed to protect both you and your vehicle. These types of plans were historically only offered to owners of expensive vehicles but are now being offered as part of a drive to capture market share by a number of the smaller car manufacturers and dealers.
Hyundai offer the following in their roadside assistance
- Tow-in service – Limited to the nearest approved dealer in the event of a mechanical breakdown.
- Fuel run – Fuel supplied (max. of 10l) will be for the customer’s account.
- Jump start – Starting a vehicle by means of a battery boost, not replacing the battery.
- Message relay system – a message will be sent to family or business associates on request of the driver.
- Key lockout – If the keys are locked in the vehicle a locksmith will be contacted. This assistance is limited to a call-out fee and the cost of one hour’s labour.
- Car Rental or Accommodation – In the event of a breakdown 100 km or more from the owners home, Hyundai Roadside Assistance will contribute R500 towards overnight accommodation OR car rental for a maximum period of 24 hours.
Toyota Roadside assistance
Toyota Care features 24-hour roadside assistance for those days when you need a tire changed or a door unlocked. The service also covers flat tire changes, jump starts, fluid delivery and towing.
It is also very important to ask the agent what is excluded from these roadside assistance service, in most cases any fluids or parts but in some cases the certain towing costs when the distance is more than Xkm. Complete the form and we will help you get the best and the cheapest roadside assistance plan for your car.